Securities Based Lending
Another way to finance in business buying or commercial real estate is through investments such as stocks, bonds, and mutual bonds; otherwise, known as securities. Securities are used as an asset base and has a low rate, fast closing, interest-only credit line.
Key Features of Security-Based Lending
- 100% Credit Managed
- Client is provided with expert advisors
- Minimum of $85,000 in Portfolio
- 2 week closing
- Interest-Only Repayment is acceptable
- Restructuring into other Security Options
- A Client’s Account is solely owned by that Client.
- Client avoids selling their securities to obtain funds