The restaurant business is tough. So tough, in fact, that only 5% of new restaurants are successful. In order to stay in this 5%, restaurant owners must have a keen eye on their finances and in particular, their expenses.
At Active Business Loans, we can help restaurants stay on top of the financial aspects of their business and show higher profits. Active Business Loans can offer several different types of financing for restaurants.
- SBA Loan for an acquisition – Low interest rate loan for 25 years.
- An acquisition without using property as collateral – Low interest rate loan for 10 years.
- Real estate acquisition loan only – A 25-30-year Fixed Rate term as low as single digits.
- Working capital – A 2-4-year term as high as $300,000. Starts at 8% interest rate. The average loan is 10.5%.
- Equipment loans – Any type of equipment can be financed. Up to $300,000 can be available. Interest rates vary.
- Business line of credit – Great for restaurants that are slightly behind in payroll or behind with their food distributors. This is a 4%-6% interest rate for a 6-month period.
- Cash advance loan – This should be used as a last resort. It is a high interest loan that lasts for about one year. It is a simple loan to qualify for. The key is to have no more that one of these loans at a time.
Let Us Worry About the Financials
From managing dozens of employees to dealing with seasonal income and food costs, it’s widely known that being in the restaurant industry is not an easy business. You must invest heavily in inventory and equipment, plus hiring and training staff that may turn over regularly. Your time should be spent dealing with the day-to-day management of your business, not worrying about your financial options.
Reach out to us at Active Business Loans. We can help source the money you need to not only maintain your restaurant business but to help it grow and expand. Give us a call and we will show you financial solutions proven to work in the food industry and restaurant business. Our lenders understand your needs and are structured to assist you with affordable loans and reasonable repayment programs.